cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

BadWebExIDOrPassword returns always when try to access host url ?

rohitha_h
Level 1
Level 1

I have created a meeting and tried to get host url via URL API. I got the host url but whenever I try to access it, it says "BadWebExIDOrPassword" every time.  I need to know why this happens always and is there a way to overcome this issue. Please kindly help me to figure this out.

This is the host url : https://apidemoeu.webex.com/apidemoeu/p.php?AT=LI&WID=my_wbex_id&PW=my_pass&MU=/apidemoeu/m.php?AT=HM&MK=623047000

Thanks In advance.

2 Replies 2

nmorrow
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

WebEx API will ignore password values that are sent via HTTPS GET. You can submit your login URL using POST method to make it work. Alternately, you can use XML API method GetloginurlUser to generate a host login URL that uses a one time session ticket instead of password, and is fully supported via GET method.

Dear Nathan,

I had the same issue and I have tried your solution with the Ajax call using POST method.

Call was succeed but it returns null value. We need to redirect the user (Host) particular meeting room.

Thanks

Bhagya

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: