cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CreateMeetingAttendee issue

shady730
Level 1
Level 1

I'm using CreateMeetingAttendee for enrolling a attendees to the event when I call it throught XML API i receive success in response and AttendeeId and RegisterId but in WebEX website in my account I see "N/A" under the Event Attendees

3 Replies 3

nmorrow
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

Attendees may be listed in panelists, depending on the options you are setting in your CreateMeetingAttendee request. You can provide your request here for review, after masking out your securityContext details so you don't accidentally share private information on a public forum.

By the way I'm disabling the registration when I create the Event.I can see them in the attendence report but not before the the event begins

kindly find the attached file

Hello,

I was not able to duplicate with your request. When I submitted your CreateMeetingAttendee request with valid attendee details, my test attendee was listed in Edit Event under View Invitation List for Attendees. Registration was disabled for the event in my test.

When you say attendee list shows NA, the only thing I can think of that shows NA is the registrations pending/rejected/approved column in the meeting list, which only shows registrations. If registrations are disabled, NA would be expected there. You can find your invited attendees by clicking on the event title, then Edit Event, then View Invitation List under Attendees & Registration. Your WebEx account manager can demonstrate if needed.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: