cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Downloading NBR Storage File (downloadNBRStorageFile)

Has anyone had any success downloading WebEx Recordings?

I've managed to connect and get a multipart/related response using downloadNBRStorageFile, but not having much success extracting that into the separate files.

Is there an easier/better way to do this, or do I have to read the boundary from the header and manually extract the separate parts?

Looking at achieving this with PowerShell / .Net.

Any advice greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

4 Replies 4

ryanhunt
Level 5
Level 5

you'll need to recombine the multi-part back into the original file, see RFC1341(MIME) : 7 The Multipart content type

darrenparkinson Any success in this? I tried the same using PHP. No success in creating a .arf file using the response. I need your help in this if you did solve this. Thanks.

Hi,

I am able to parse the response of downloadNBRStorageFile in PHP using the package GitHub - Riverline/multipart-parser: A one class lib to parse multipart document ( multipart email, multipart form, etc …

Finally, a solution in the PHP to parse the SOAP multipart response works for me.

sathishkumar1
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Darren,

I have built a PHP package for NBR API. Please visit this URL for more information GitHub - rsathishtechit/webex: PHP WebEx package for XML and NBR API's.

Let me know if you need any help on this.