cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How do I get our internal ID from LsteventattendeeHistory?

Nicholas1
Level 1
Level 1

We need to be able to pull attendance reports after our webinars to assign credit within our system to each user based upon the time they attended for.  I passed in our internal ID in the notes field when registering each attendee.  But when I pull history data I don't see the notes field listed.  I also don't see any other fields listed that I could use for an internal identifier.  We can try to link based on email address, but this will be an imperfect solution, especially given that multiple users may share an email.  This is not unusual in our system especially for international users.

Is there any field that we can pass our internal identifier into that will appear in the attendee history report?

If there is not any other field we can use, can we use the email address field to hold a numeric internal identifier, assuming we're not expecting Webex to send out any emails on our behalf?  Or can we put our identifier into an email format (ex: [internalID]@[ourDomain].com ), again assuming that Webex does not need to send out any emails?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

ryanhunt
Level 5
Level 5

WebEx users should not be sharing the same email address; in WebEx this is considered a unique identifier and the user ID... I would suggest enforcing unique WebExID's for each user if you wish to track it accurately.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

ryanhunt
Level 5
Level 5

WebEx users should not be sharing the same email address; in WebEx this is considered a unique identifier and the user ID... I would suggest enforcing unique WebExID's for each user if you wish to track it accurately.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: