cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to find my account SiteID/Partner ID

sathish88.ssv
Level 1
Level 1

We are planning to integrate WebEx with our site. . I don't know how to find the SiteID or the PartnerID my account?

1 Accepted Solution

nmorrow
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

If you are developing a new application, you may use siteName instead of siteID and parnterID. siteName is the subdomain of your WebEx site URL. As an example, the subdomain or siteName for apidemoeu.webex.com would be apidemoeu. If you are using a preexisting second or third party application, you may find the siteID and partnerID in your site admin user interface at the bottom of the Site Information table. If partnerID is not listed, then your site does not have a partnerID and you should reach out to your WebEx account manager to help enable API development/use for your site.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

smaurya
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,
I'm trying to implement WebEx with drupal 7. There is configuration requirement SiteID, Partner ID, WebEx ID
please help me where i got configuration information.  

nmorrow
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

If you are developing a new application, you may use siteName instead of siteID and parnterID. siteName is the subdomain of your WebEx site URL. As an example, the subdomain or siteName for apidemoeu.webex.com would be apidemoeu. If you are using a preexisting second or third party application, you may find the siteID and partnerID in your site admin user interface at the bottom of the Site Information table. If partnerID is not listed, then your site does not have a partnerID and you should reach out to your WebEx account manager to help enable API development/use for your site.

Getting Started

Welcome to the Webex Community. This is your home to ask questions, share knowledge, and attend live webinars.