Replies

LsteventattendeeHistory

shady730
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I'm using

java:com.webex.service.binding.history.LsteventattendeeHistory

to get the attendees after the Event ended but is there any way to don't wait 24 hours until the report to be ready, we need the data to be immdiately after the End end.

3 Replies 3

nmorrow
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

Event Center preliminary report is added in XML 8.0.0 SP1, LsteventAttendeePreliminaryHistory(). You can review this change in the XML API 8.0 SP1 Release Notes. Preliminary report will provide initial details sooner than the historical usage report, although it should not be used for billing quality details.

How sooner? is it instantly after the Event ends?  also could you please provide an example of the request because each time I receive this error

validation: unable to instantiate com.webex.xmlapi.service.binding.history.LsteventAttendeePreliminaryHistory; java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.webex.xmlapi.service.binding.history.LsteventAttendeePreliminaryHistory

Hello,

This command is added in XML API 8.0.0 SP1, available only on WebEx version T29 and above. XML API is also case sensitive and the schema lists this command as LsteventattendeePreliminaryHistory. I do not know the timeline for preliminary data availability, but you can contact support or your WebEx account manager for this detail.