cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Means for removing WebEx meetingType from User

mshadbol
Level 1
Level 1

With regard to the WebEx SetUser request, if I need to remove a meetingType from a user account, I effectively just send a request that includes the meetingTypes I wish to keep. E.g. If the user account has meetingTypes 123 and 456, and I want to remove 456, then I send a SetUser request with only meetingType 123. So it's sort of an inverse logic, with an implicit removal of 456 (by only including 123), and not an explicit removal of 456. Correct?

Is there a different way to do this? Using the example above, our developers need to able to explicitly remove just 456, without impacting any other meetingTypes.

Can this be done?

Thanks,

-Martin

1 Reply 1

nmorrow
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

SetUser options overwrite existing values, disregarding whatever is currently set. For meetingTypes, the entire set is overwritten by whatever is provided in the SetUser request. User available meeting types is more of an enumerated list than a series of either on or off types, so it would not be possible to toggle just a single type to off.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: