cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Onclick link to my application the WebEx video play automatically using xml web service

In My application when user click on video link the WebEx video is opened but it can use to manually click on video to play it.

But I want to play a video automatically when user click on video URL using WebEx xml api

3 Replies 3

nmorrow
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

Can you provide an example link from which you are launching WebEx video from your application? Knowing this will give me a better understanding of the scenario and I'll be able to provide additional steps if available.

Thanks Nathan for reply,

I want to start video automatically when a webex player start for meeting  using java development of using webex XML API, don't click on record button & i want to download that video to server side.

My another question is that :

How many days or month the link of recorded video is present on webex server?

please reply as possible.

Thanks once again Nathan

Hi Sudarshan,

This question may be better suited for WebEx Technical Support as this wouldn't be specific to WebEx APIs.  You may want to confirm with them but the recording should be available as long as it is still exists in the user's profile.  Once the user deletes it from their account then it is also no longer available via APIs.

Regards,

Jayde

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: