cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

"LstMeetingAttendee" does not provide the full list of Attendees ?

etourneur
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

Via the XML API, I try to get the full list of meeting attendees really present in an on-going meeting. I thought this was something obvious, but couldn't manage to find out how : (

I made my attempts on WebEx XML API V8.0.0/SP13 EP2

I tried the  xsi:type="java:com.webex.service.binding.attendee.LstMeetingAttendee", but this only return attendees who are explicitly invited with the "CreateMeeting" or "CreateMeetingAttendee", but without mention if they have actually joined or not the meeting.

"LstMeetingAttendee" does not mention neither the attendees who have joined without being explicitly invited.

"LstMeetingAttendee" does not mention neither the attendees who follows the link created via "GetjoinurlMeeting"

"LstmeetingattendeeHistory" does provide this information but several hours after the meeting closure.

Concerning the attendees, "GetMeeting" does not provide more info than "LstMeetingAttendee"

I couldn't find other commands to get the list of attendees who have actually joined a meeting, while the meeting is on-going. Any idea ?

Thanks !

Eric

4 Replies 4

Dirk-Jan Uittenbogaard
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Eric,

Webex API’s do not provide real-time access to in-progress-meeting information.

The LstmeetingattendeeHistory service allows you to get detailed information of finished meetings.

The LstOpenSession service allows you to see which meetings are in progress, but no live attendee information.

Cheers

DJ

etourneur
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Dirk-Jan,

Well this is surprising, and quiet annoying, to say the least .

Thanks anyway for your answer and responsiveness !

Cheers

Eric

Erik,

Could you send me more details with regards to the use-case for this feature?

I can then submit the idea for consideration in future releases.

Cheers

DJ

PS. you should get my direct email address as I also send the initial answer to Jerome P.

Hello,

Have you got the solution to get the full list of attendees details from webex. I am currently facing the problem to fetch the details from webex . Can you please send me the code to help for my work