cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

"Record" Button disabled in webex session

rohitha_h
Level 1
Level 1

I have created a webex training session and tried to join to it as a attendee. When I tried this in widows platform the "Record" button is enable but when I tried this in linux or Mac environment the "Record" button become gray and its not clickable. Please help me to figure this out.

Thanks in advance.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

nmorrow
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

As an attendee, you would not have access to NBR recording. Neither Mac or Linux support local WRF recording. Note that this forum is intended for assistance with the meeting service APIs, base product questions, such as this, can be addressed in real time by contacting the technical support team. You can also get a demonstration of the WebEx services by your WebEx account manager or sales representative.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

nmorrow
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

As an attendee, you would not have access to NBR recording. Neither Mac or Linux support local WRF recording. Note that this forum is intended for assistance with the meeting service APIs, base product questions, such as this, can be addressed in real time by contacting the technical support team. You can also get a demonstration of the WebEx services by your WebEx account manager or sales representative.

Thanks very much Nathan for the reply.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: