Views
Helpful
Replies

Template for new user account creation in WebEx

orellanas
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I would like to find the template that is used when a user is requesting an account.

The reason is because, when a user request an account, the account gets created but brings some parameters that we don't need to be active by default. is there a way to have access to the parameters that WebEx use by default to give it to new accounts ?

Thanks in advance,

Alberto

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

ryanhunt
Level 5
Level 5

All parameters can be defined via your CreateUser request, if you dont like the defaults you will need to specify those values your self.. there is not a template that can be modified.

If you run a GetUser request on a new user account you can see every element for every option it has configured, you should be able to use those values in a CreateUser request if you need different values.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

ryanhunt
Level 5
Level 5

All parameters can be defined via your CreateUser request, if you dont like the defaults you will need to specify those values your self.. there is not a template that can be modified.

If you run a GetUser request on a new user account you can see every element for every option it has configured, you should be able to use those values in a CreateUser request if you need different values.

Thank you Ryan,

Unfortunately I'm not the one that can make those kind of changes to the level of XML documents.

I think, the best/easies way is to be aware to change the default values when we receive the request from the user in WebEx Site Administrator.

Thanks again.

Alberto

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: