cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

URL API Join Meeting (JM) command failing to call mobile in CalloutPhoneNumber (CO) parameter

paul_taggart
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I'm issuing the following Join Meeting (JM) command (in a web browser) to join a meeting and call me on my mobile:

https://{site}.webex.com/{site}/m.php?AT=JM&MK={meeting}&PW={password}&AN={name}&AE={email}&CO={country code}%2C%2C{mobile number}%2C%2C%2C

The meeting centre application starts as expected and I'm logged onto the meeting.

My mobile phone is never called. Any suggestions please?

If I enter my mobile details in the meeting centre application and click call I am called.

I'm using the Join Meeting (JM) command as defined in Chapter 2 on page 107 of the "Cisco WebEx Integration Guide and URL API Reference" from 14th December 2011.

Thank you,

Paul

7 Replies 7

paul_taggart
Level 1
Level 1

I have reported this problem to the API developer folks at Cisco. The problem is currently being investigated. I will update this thread with details as I get them.

paul_taggart
Level 1
Level 1

I received the following e-mail from the Cisco WebEx Engineering team:

Hello,

Our engineering team was able to duplicate your issue and created a Cisco Bug case to rectify it.

The Cisco Bug is tentatively scheduled to be fixed in WBS30SP5, but a roll out schedule has not been released as of yet.

I will keep you posted when new information becomes available.

Thank you,

paul_taggart
Level 1
Level 1

I have been given a tentative date to rollout the fix of 8th January 2016.

I will post an update then.

paul_taggart
Level 1
Level 1

The latest information is that:

- The beta would be available by 05/02/2016 with rollout to general use by April / May

As of today, the beta isn't available.

I'm checking the dates and will update when I have more information.

paul_taggart
Level 1
Level 1

Our site has been upgraded to WBS 31, which should include the fix to the outcall problem.

Unfortunately the problem still exists.

I've reported the problem again and been assigned a new ticket# HD0009062786 and will be contacted by Engineering tomorrow.

paul_taggart
Level 1
Level 1

I'm still waiting for an ETA for the bug fix from Cisco for the second ticket I've raised for this problem: ticket# HD0009062786

paul_taggart
Level 1
Level 1

This has been fixed!