cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Want to control the size, position and screen of WebEx client

don11
Level 1
Level 1

From my windows desktop application I would like to sign in and start a pre-scheduled WebEx meeting, and then control the size, position and screen of the WebEx client.  I would also like to start video and or screen sharing if possible.

I have been looking at the WebEx XML API, and this looks great to manage server based resources - but how Can I control the client?

thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

nmorrow
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

WebEx does not offer a meeting client hook or API, but you may be able to accomplish your goals with an unsupported automation solution or other custom application process hooking solution.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

nmorrow
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

WebEx does not offer a meeting client hook or API, but you may be able to accomplish your goals with an unsupported automation solution or other custom application process hooking solution.

don11
Level 1
Level 1

Thanks Nathan,  OK we will use User32 to control the window placement.

Do you know if there are any options to automatically start with video on/off or audio on/off?

nmorrow
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

Video and audio enablement require user interaction for security purposes, these do use UI controls within the application that you may be able to interact with via Windows application messaging, but this would be cause for concern as WebEx users generally expect to initiate the connections themselves.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: