Views
Helpful
Replies

WebEx API - List Meeting Query

anmcphee
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hey everyone,

I am new to the use of the WebEx API's so this might be a simple misunderstanding but I was wondering if I could get some help with the List Meeting API command (m.php?AT=LM). When I send a post request using the LM API I am redirected from my webpage to another webpage that gives me a list of all my meetings of which I am the host. However, I do not want to be redirected, I would just like the information sent back to my webpage (Meeting number, start time etc.). Is this possible using this API call or is it just used a redirect prompt?

Thanks for the help,

Andrew.

1 Reply 1

ryanhunt
Level 5
Level 5

Hi Andrew,

We urge all new API integrations to use the WebEx XML API over the WebEx URL API, you'll get the information the way you want it via XML API.. Our Code Examples for the XML API in particular go over getting a list of meetings.

https://developer.cisco.com/site/webex-developer/develop-test/xml-api/sample-code/

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: