Views
Helpful
Replies

WebEx APIsfor AV capture and streaming

myndsam007
Level 1
Level 1

Hello All

I want to  develop custom Web Conferencing  application using WebEx APIs ( XML , URL  APIs) in WPF/C# for Windows

But I could not find AV capture ,encode and streaming APIs for the same.

Which plugin /SDK required  to  AV Capture  +Encode + RTP stream  ??

Thanks in Advance

Sam    

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

nmorrow
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

WebEx APIs provide out of meeting functionality, such as user management, scheduling, registration, usage reports, recording retrieval. In meeting functionality, such as video sharing, is not provided as a function of the APIs, but as a function of the WebEx meeting service itself. Your WebEx account manager or a sales representative can demonstrate the WebEx meeting product.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

nmorrow
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

WebEx APIs provide out of meeting functionality, such as user management, scheduling, registration, usage reports, recording retrieval. In meeting functionality, such as video sharing, is not provided as a function of the APIs, but as a function of the WebEx meeting service itself. Your WebEx account manager or a sales representative can demonstrate the WebEx meeting product.

Hello Nathan

Thanks for your quick response. I'll definetly check with WebEx Sales team for  webex products. Meanwhile would pls let me know which solution will be work with my custom webex aplication ? I mean which webex products expose APIs for video sharing for video conferencing   ??

Does Jabber SDK exposes those  APIs ??

Thanks in Advance

I'm not really familiar with Jabber SDK or WAPI messaging in general, you should be able to provide a Jabber development portal within the Cisco Developer Network site. WebEx in-meeting experience does not provide any API interface, it is all UI driven.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: