cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Webex GetTrainingSession XML API alternate for site admins to pull session details created by other users

siddiqui-a
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I am working on a Training courses application that offer online virtual trainings and for that we will be using Cisco Webex. We have various users who can create trainings on their Webex account. I need to integrate Webex with my application to pull all the trainings created by our users along with the session details (including recurrence rules). For that I have a Site admin account and I am able to call LstsummaryTrainingSession XML API request and its returning all the sessions on my site. But I also want to get the detail of individual sessions and for that there is an Api GetTrainingSession but that doesn't work for the trainings created by other users even if I am a site admin. Is there any other API / Workaround available to get the Session details that includes recurrent session information?

Thank You,

1 Reply 1

Alex Stevenson
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello @siddiqui-a,

Please take a look at our Webex Developers Support page:
https://developer.webex.com/support

Hope this helps!

Getting Started

Welcome to the Webex Community. This is your home to ask questions, share knowledge, and attend live webinars.