Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Anyconnect Secure Mobility Client 4.0 and Web Security

I am trying to deploy anyconnect 4.0 on OSX with a custom CWS profile.  I uninstalled all AC software, placed my WebSecurity_ServiceProfile.wso into the installer/profiles/websecurity folder and performed the install.  The settings defined in the profile don't take effect and CWS module shows no license key, even though there is one defined in the profile.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

2 Replies 2

Michael Douglas
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Sebastian,

Please ensure that you have the latest version (4.0.00057) as there have been some recent changes that required an update of security certificate.

Updated security certificate necessary for use of the AnyConnect Cloud Web Security module for AnyConnect 4.0 versions earlier than 4.0.00057, AnyConnect 3.1 versions earlier than 3.1.06078, and AnyConnect 3.0 versions. 

If you are an existing CWS customer, please go to the Notification section in ScanCenter for further information.

Hope this will help.

Best regards,

Michael

CWS Service Delivery Manager

.:|:.:|:. Michael Douglas | Designated Service Manager - Content Security | Cisco Systems

Michael,

The newest version of the Cisco AnyConnect client is not yet available on the ScanCenter.

As I work with my team to make this available on the CWS portal, customers will have to download directly from CCO

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/security/anyconnect-vpn-client/tsd-products-support-general-information.html

Thanks,

Juan