Cloud Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

Hi everybody, my name is Stephanie and I connect customers with the teams working on new features for security products such as Secure Cloud Analytics, Secure Endpoint, Firewall products, XDR and more.  I'm reaching out today because we are looking f...

stkingst by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two Umbrella VA's running, as required.  We've recently moved to a new backup provider and I noticed that the VA's are backing up.  But the more I thought about it, I wondered if that was even necessary.  Since the VA's are essentially downloa...

jwood.ok by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have just created my own website and would like to categorize its URL: www.lorenzodatascience.com.It contains my personal datascience portfolio, which includes my eduaction background, projects, etc.Could you please make it for me or explain ...

I am trying to allow an external helpdesk ticketing system send emails using their email server as an internal user. Basically spoofing my email address. When doing so DMARC verification is failing (for obvious reasons). However, attempting to bypass...

Top Solution Authors