cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How To Order Cloud Web Security (formerly ScanSafe) service subscription licence

Charith
Level 1
Level 1

HI

Please let me know how to order Cisco Scan Safe Web Security service subscription licence for ISR router

(ex- Cisco 1921 Sec-k9)

Regards

Charith

3 Replies 3

donnylee
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Charith,

Best way is to contact your Cisco Account Manager to get this informaiton.

Your account appears as Cisco Partner, I don't think there will be any difficulty to get sales oriented query answered by your account manager.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Donny

DAVID THORNTON
Level 1
Level 1

i have same problem for a C891 ISR router

all i can find so far is this:-

BUT no part numbers or prices etc

THANKS for any help

Ordering

Q.    What products are required for Cisco ISR Web Security with Cisco ScanSafe?

A.     There are three components required:

●   Cisco ISR G2 platform as listed in Table 1

●   Security SEC K9 license bundle for Cisco ISR

●   Cisco ScanSafe Web Security service subscription         <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<???????????????????????

Q.    How is the Cisco ScanSafe service priced?

A.     The Cisco ScanSafe Web Security service, as a subscription, is priced per user, per month. The price per month varies on pricing bands based on the number of users and the subscription term (12, 24, or 36 months).

The number of users is the total number of users across the entire organization, not per site.

The pricing calculation is as follows:

(Number of users) * (Number of months) * (Cost per month) = Total for subscription

Q.    How is the user count calculated?

A.     The user count is the total number of Internet users within the global organization as a whole. A user is defined as an identity that exists within authentication directories. Licensing is not defined per device. There is no per site license subscription.

trythis ...

http://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/products/collateral/security/cloud-web-security/cloud_web_security_ordering_guide.pdf

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: