Cloud Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

We are moving from Zscaler to Umbrella and use Canon Uniflow for the printers.The printers worked fine before Umbrella but can not print anymore since moving to Umbrella.There is only default policy enabled for the tunnels from sdwan routers to Umbre...

likvid by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Is there a way to get the username in the activity search of Umbrella for example when we have *not* an internal Active Directory but an Azure AD ? Assuming Virtual Appliances are only for Active Directory On Prem.Thank you.

Hello!Thanks for any help offered.Two of our clients are using Cisco Umbrella and when they access our web application they encounter an issue.(Our application is a standard JS app that makes requests to back-end APIs. Clients not using Cisco Umbrell...

billmacuk_0-1699948863009.png
billmacuk by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Has anyone else ever had someone's Cisco Secure Umbrella Client switch to filtering as the device local admin account instead of these user? Hre is what I have seen occur at least 3 times now.WE have a user who is in a policy that allows social media...

jmorton1 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,Do i need to configure Saml authentication for authenticating user accessing internet via SIG proxy tunnel. If yes can i use cisco duo based on below article.https://docs.umbrella.com/umbrella-user-guide/docs/configure-duo-security-for-cisco-u...

sv7 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can anyone please let me know if there is any API available to add or delete role for the user . Currently from the following link there is no end point of such available https://developer.cisco.com/docs/cloud-security/#!list-roles   Thanks and Regar...

santhosh7 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: