Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies
Beginner

Wordpress deployment and migration

Hi All,

I have C3 4.81. setup and I have created a Wordpress app model (with single tier), I have my repo server as CCM.

1.jpg is the sinp of the app model.

Deployed the WP in private & public but the problem persisting in WP & SQL connection

Snip of the script: 2.jpg

When accessing the WP it is asking for the value but the connection is not happening between WP and SQL,

3.jpg, 4.jpg

As a part of troubleshooting, I logged into the instance and checked for the DB created as “wordpress”, it is also there but I am not sure where the exact issue is, please help me to fix the issue.

5.jpg

Thanks

Anandraj

katariav

Message was edited by: Anand Raj

Everyone's tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Beginner

Re: Wordpress deployment and migration

You can see in the first line of the script that it's logging to a file in /var/tmp. Check that file and see what it says. The other scripts on other VMs will be logging similarly. Check those too.

2 REPLIES
Enthusiast

Hi Anand,

You may want to check following things:

1. cat /var/www/wp-config file to see what IP/name is getting configured for DB host and ensure it is reachable at DB port

2. since it is single tier deployment, you can try configuring 127.0.0.1 instead of $CliqrTier_mysql_2_PUBLIC_IP in your web-pre-start script. If this works then you need to check what is returned for this variable during deployment

3. Try disabling iptables/firewall to make sure port is not blocked.

Thanks,

Vinod

Highlighted
Beginner

You can see in the first line of the script that it's logging to a file in /var/tmp. Check that file and see what it says. The other scripts on other VMs will be logging similarly. Check those too.

CreatePlease to create content
Ask the Expert- Webex Hybrid Services Solutions