cancel
Views
Helpful
Comments
Suzanne Phillips
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Cisco Webex Meetings Adoption Toolkits

Webex Meetings makes communicating face to face across the globe, easier. Adoption materials include deployment planning, change management, and promotional assets such as posters, web banners, and flyers. WE HAVE MOVED.png

Comments
bcalabre@cisco.com
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Finally - A resource we can put in our customer and partners' hands and provide them a blueprint on  how to transform their workflows and workplaces!

lfbenjamin
Level 4
Level 4

Totally agree.  We're already testing the content with customers and it's been really well received.

guvelazq
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Is this Adoption Kits available to Partners? What is the link for them to use?

herhodes
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi there,   the link for Partners and customers is the same.  This is a publicly accessible document, so please share this page's link: Webex Meetings Adoption Toolkit

pajung
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi. Anybody else having problems downloading the file? Download keeps failing, viewing loads 3/4 of the way but never opens

Suzanne Phillips
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Patrick, sorry you're having trouble. I just verified that the download is working properly, and should be accessible to anyone: customer, partner, or cisco. I will email you the file, to make sure you can have access. Thanks!

Dirk2
Level 1
Level 1
Hi, is there one download ( .zip ) with all images and banners ... or do we have to download them one by one? Thanks, Dirk
Guillermo Guevara
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Team   - is anyone aware of a partner facing Webex ROI presentation deck or recording I can have?

mstrz
Level 1
Level 1

All the links in the PDF are broken, because they are pointing to https://communities.cisco.com  which doesn't seem to exist. I assume it's supposed to be "community.cisco.com"

Also do you by chance have any quick how-to flyers for using "@meet" as the location, along with the "One Button to Push" feature on Room Kits? I need something for the executive and the assistant.

ictsit002
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Suzanne,

we are implementing webex meeting in our company.
Your guides are very well done!

I wanted to ask, guides in Italianwill be provided?

Thank's, regards.

Piergiorgio

sudiplamichhane
Level 4
Level 4

Thanks for the info 

Getting Started

Welcome to the Webex Community. This is your home to ask questions, share knowledge, and attend live webinars.