Views
Helpful
Replies

Add CUCM in Expressway-C

s.maxina1
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All.

I Have some questions about integration between CUCM and Expressway-C which is needed for Cisco Jabber. assume that we only have a CUCM Cluster with 1 publisher and 1 subscriber.

1) to add cucm in expressway-c, we only need to add cucm publisher or we have to add both publisher and subscriber separately?

2) to point _cisco-uds._tcp srv record to cucm FQDN, we only need to point it to cucm publisher FQDN or we have to point both publisher and subscriber FQDN?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Answer to question 1) In Expressway C you define the CUCM by pointing it to the publisher. This will automatically add all nodes in the cluster that has the Call Manager service running.

Answer to question 2) You should setup SRV records for all CUCM nodes in the cluster, not only the publisher.

Response Signature

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I assume you mean MRA, have you thoroughly reviewed the MRA configuration guide??

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

thanks Mr. Valencia for your attention. I have to read more about these items.

Answer to question 1) In Expressway C you define the CUCM by pointing it to the publisher. This will automatically add all nodes in the cluster that has the Call Manager service running.

Answer to question 2) You should setup SRV records for all CUCM nodes in the cluster, not only the publisher.

Response Signature

thanks so much Mr.Kallberg for your reply.