cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Adhoc conference not working on Room Kit mini

sysadmin5
Level 1
Level 1

I have CUCM 11.5, Expressway 12.5.6, Room kit mini with latest software, CMS 2.4

I have registered room kit mini as MRA via Expressways, I am unable to do adhoc conference on them, when I select Add button to do a conference & call the second party, I dont get any option to Merge the calls.

Adhoc is working successfully on DX80 & Jabber clients (both on MRA).

Am I missing anything in configuring Room Kit mini, please suggest.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

On the Room Kit Mini device, try setting the "Conference Multipoint Mode" setting to "CUCMMediaResourceGroupList" rather than the default "Auto" as per the table in the "Set up ad hoc multipoint conferences" section of the Room Kit Mini Administrator Guide.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

On the Room Kit Mini device, try setting the "Conference Multipoint Mode" setting to "CUCMMediaResourceGroupList" rather than the default "Auto" as per the table in the "Set up ad hoc multipoint conferences" section of the Room Kit Mini Administrator Guide.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

Yes, it worked now.

Cheers.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: