cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

After login show "Your account has been suspended", How can I fix it ?

boonchai.a
Level 1
Level 1

After login show "Your account has been suspended", How can I fix it ?

13 Replies 13

lpratt
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Was the login to a particular application?  Did this message show up after a number of failed logins?  Can you pass along the email address of the account in question.

Louis

Hi IPRATT,

ive been facing the same issue since many weeks, i was never able to login once to the spark application on windows or on the web, it always gives me the message "Your account has been suspended", even after requesting a new password or password reset i keep getting this message.

there is no support on this on spark website, or a way to fix or chat with anyone there as well.

my email being used is s.halaby@pcdealnet.com.lb appreciate if you can guide me into fixing this issue

Saeed

Saeed,

Please try again.

Louis

Hi IPRATT,

Perfect my friend, iam logged in and will start to use this, ill deploy it to my team and come back to you if they face the same issue(s).

Thanks again for your reply and actions..

Best Regards

Saeed Halaby

PCDealNet - Cisco / Rittal Product Manager

+961-3-34 77 16

Hi Louis,

Even i am also facing the same issue, my email id is javedkoor@gmail.com.

Appreciate if you fix this issue for me too.

Regards,

Javed Koor

Javed,

Please try again.

Louis

Louis,

Still the same error "your account has been suspended"

Well i can reset my password which is successful without issue.

Thanks,

Javed

boonchai.a
Level 1
Level 1

Dear Louis

I'm facing with same issue, Could you fix it ?

boonchai.a@dcs.premier.co.th

Thank in advance

boonchai.a
Level 1
Level 1

Louis,

Could you fix it for me also ?

boonchai.a@dcs.premier.co.th

rvemuri
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

I am having same issue. The problem is that I cannot have another email address with my employer and the one I have does not work

Email address: rvemuri@investcorp.com

Thanks

Ram

Hi lpratt

Can you please check my "Your account has been suspended" while using spark. Tried contacting support, and it is frustrating.

The problem is that I cannot have another email address with my employer and the one I have does not work

I can reset my password. and getting reset, account updated emails after password update

Thanks

Ram

rvemuri@investcorp.com

Laith Ibrahim
Level 1
Level 1

I am facing the same issue here

my email: lzuhair@ctelecoms.com.sa

Tyler Hough
Level 1
Level 1

I believe i am facing a similar issue. I am in a login loop. I can login and just get a white page, then get sent back to the login screen. I can reset my password but still get put back in the same login loop.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: