Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies
Beginner

Ask the Expert: Jabber for Windows 9.2 - Configuration and Feat

Hi Maqsood,

We finally got JABW working and after playing around with it, i'm curious...is it possible to do group video chat? When we were testing it I noticed there was an option for such capability. I'm just not sure if its only for chat or is video possible? If so, what do we need to do to get group video chat functional?

Thanks.

~Ray

Highlighted

Ask the Expert: Jabber for Windows 9.2 - Configuration and Feat

Hi Ray,

A video conferencing server (e.g. Cisco Unified Videoconferencing 7.0) is required for group video call.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/voicesw/ps6789/ps6836/ps12511/data_sheet_c78-704195.html

Thanks,

Maqsood

Enthusiast

Re: Ask the Expert: Jabber for Windows 9.2 - Configuration and

Hello,

I'm wanting to know if you can integrate the Cisco Jabber client for Windows and the Iphone Jabber client for Iphone? Would I set up Deskphone Integration? Is the Windows Jabber client for Windows considered a Deskphone? My current issue is I'm having problems when I put the call on hold on my Windows Jabber Client I get a pop up on the Iphone Jabber Client asking me if I want to transfer it. I select Yes and it immediately drops the call. Calls on Iphone can be retrieved from Windows Jabber Client. Any help is appreciated.

I'm running CUPS 9.1 and Jabber Clients 9.2

CreatePlease to create content
Content for Community-Ad
July's Community Spotlight Awards