cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

AutoanswerForGuidedAccess not showing on CUCM12.5.1.12900-115

Ren Gonz
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Guys i would just like to ask on how can i make AutoanswerForGuidedAccess appear on my Jabber parameters Client section. As i want to activate auto answer on Jabber iPad. 

I cant proceed with the steps from this link as i was stuck on the adding of AutoanswerForGuidedAccess.
https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/jabber/12_8/cjab_automatic-answering-guide.html 

Jabber config parameters.png

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Sankar Voleti
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

If you want to add it via CUCM web page, then you can create a 'Custom' entry for that by clicking on 'Add Custom' icon. Quite probable that not all parameters are available in CUCM as yet and hence you aren't able to find it from the list.

Something like this:

Screen Shot 2021-07-26 at 4.47.35 pm.png

-Sankar

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Sankar Voleti
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

If you want to add it via CUCM web page, then you can create a 'Custom' entry for that by clicking on 'Add Custom' icon. Quite probable that not all parameters are available in CUCM as yet and hence you aren't able to find it from the list.

Something like this:

Screen Shot 2021-07-26 at 4.47.35 pm.png

-Sankar

Thanks for this Sankar.

We have confirmed that it was working.

But we can't do any other activity while auto answer was activated as guided access on iPad are hindering us from accessing other applications. 

Just would like to ask if there are other way for auto answer to be activated on iPad or this is all we got?

Also already tried to off guided access and then go to other application then enable guided access once again they are experiencing error.

Thank you

Can you please provide a screenshot of the error or a message if any?

-Sankar

Thank you Sankar. As per checking its a limitation caused by Apple devices when guided acces is enabled.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: