Collaboration Applications

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi Gents, With the craziness going on with CONVID-19, i need to get my user setup to work from home which include a full jabber softphone. I would like to about if everything softphone is count as license or not???  on Top of CUCM enhanced plus lice...

Hi all, I configured a call handler and the call flow as follows:Caller-->Main number-->Unity-->Call handler: my personal greeting (Caller input), the call action for after greeting is taking message. However, i only heard beep after greeting when i ...

Image 2.png
Yangjp715 by Level 2
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I'm trying to help our telecom team troubleshoot a mobile Jabber (12.8.0.301920) issue, and we cannot find what's wrong. We have a user who is successfully signed into Jabber on their softphone. However, the user also wanted to install jabber o...

rmoat by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are looking to integrate Jabber for Windows as a replacement to Lync. We currently use Lync/Skype as our IM client and utilize RCC plugin for click to call using CIPC as the calling device. We are also using MRA/Expressway-E and Expressway-C for r...

jszapipes by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes