Collaboration Applications

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi ,I have a problem with one cisco jabber client version 12.7.1.Every morning jabber client CTI connection to CUCM is failed.After logout manually and login the CTI connection success.I found the following logs:2020-01-07 09:21:19,357 DEBUG [0x00004...

Screenshot_1.png
Daniov1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, We have CUCM and CUC (v 11.5) and SCCP integration. We are trying to achieve simple auto attendant where incoming calls to CTI RP (1000) are set up as CFA to voicemail. Calls then hit the unity however we are hearing promt " Sorry, <call hand...

Reading article so30qzOur company will be enforcing passwords at the end of the day on our Webex site and we are on the latest version of Webex. I have a few questions after reading the article and how it impacts our meetings and attendees for any me...

JMatz3106 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Jabber IM compliance feature.We have a deployment of Cisco Jabber for about 500 users that is in jeopardy of being replaced by a different solution if we cannot have this IM messages archived ASAP. Can someone provide details on when this feature wil...

Recently attempted to upgrade an Expressway doing MRA to X12.5 and after upgrade, MRA stopped working.  Expressway logs all looked fine when clients trying to connect. Haven't had any similar problems at other deployments upgrading to Expressway X12....

dbooth by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes