Collaboration Applications

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,I have a Sennheiser headset ( MB Pro 2). I use the Cisco Jabber as a communication tool in my company.When I use my headset in cisco jabber for voice chat with my colleagues, I hear the voice of another side with crackling and it is not clear.I do...

NAVIDNMC by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I use Jabber for Windows and Phones in my environment. I have activated hunt group & pickup for windows following jabber-config.xml commands: <Policies>   <EnableCallPickup>true</EnableCallPickup>  <EnableGroupCallPickup>true</EnableGroupCallP...

Resolved! Adding Cisco 8821

I have a location in our organization that wants to use the wireless phones, the 8821 so I added the COP file to all of my nodes and restarted the TFTP service. I still don't see that phone as an option when I go to add it as a phone, my CUCM version...

I have been using the WebEx meetings for some time, but I am new at using the Events. I have only one account in WebEx and need to know if I can host a meeting and an event at the same time.I know that I can't host two meetings at the same time, but ...

We are trying to get public certs for a clustered MRA deployment. (Two Cores and two Edge servers). The Public CA indicates they will not allow company.com as a SAN. This is the registrations domain being used.  Any idea how we can get around this?