Collaboration Applications

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

It looks like I am running version 12.6.1.284387 for Jabber on Android. I want to say the problem started during a patch/release around 2 months ago. If I open Jabber on my Samsung Note 9 any audio to include regular phone calls and things like Spoti...

kennhenr by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! CUC question

Hi there,Can someone please shed some light here, if there's only a CUCM cluster already in place and want to implement a new CUC, does it require ordering it for the users via the top level sku UNITYCN11-K9 or via UWL? 2nd question: since CUCM is in...

raid_t by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Assuming you have LDAP synced users on CMS and wish to change the JiDMapping (as part of the LDAP mapping) I understand you would need to LDAP sync for this new mapping to take effect. If LDAP synced users have an AccessMethod defined under their spa...

Hello , We've 3 CMS in our deployment and one DNS record for CMA . DNS record is pointing three ip adresses of our CMS. In case of failover (CMS1 down) , DNS still solve first CMS (CMS1) and it's failing. If we type "ipconfig /flushdns" to clear dns ...