Collaboration Applications

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Resolved! Cisco Web-Ex Teams

Is it possible to send an Web-Ex teams invite for a new created room/space?   I have created a room for my internal department, and added the members.  What I like to do is to send them the invite so when they click on it they can join the room autom...

abbasali5 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there a reason why there are duplicate records for this attendee on this scale.  It almost 74 repeats of the same attendee.  I was advised this is due the the acknowledgement being sent by the browser, but this seems excessive.  If this happening ...

Hi All, Just finished upgrading Call Manager lab to 12.5, just noticed with Unity Connection LDAP Integration there is no longer a Dir Sync service that needs to be be activated. Has anyone else seen this and or know how we can enable LDAP on Unity C...

tc4679 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Upgraded to from V11 to CUCM 12.5.1.10000-22 over the weekend and now Webex Meeting Server 3.0.1.2136.C-AE will not commuicate with it.  Was informed by TAC that it currently isn't compatible with it. Is there any idea when there will be a patch to m...