Collaboration Applications

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello Everyone,I have been trying to deploy Jabber (11.9) in Phone Only mode on CUCM 10.5.1. I found alot of information on the topic and have now reached the point where i need to see if the community can help.As far as I know I have done everything...

ITGuy118 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

This is used to work before.   When I call somebody from Jabber Phone from Windows Desktop via VPN (when travelling), I am able to dial the number, it connects and I can hear the other side, but they are NOT able to hear me.   Also, when I try to get...

krswamin by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a jabber client the moment when I login using LDAP credential I m getting Incorrect Username or password CJ:109:0 along with Unable to connect error CJ:109:3 CUCM 9.1.2. and IMP 9.1.1      jabber client 11.0.1   I have tried the following:  ...

Hi, I am trying to automate the process of joining meeting for which I am using Join Meeting (JM) command of URL API. But the url returned opens a web page asking for installation of webex chrome extension. However, I would like to join the meeting u...