Collaboration Applications

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

CMS with VCS-C & E

Hi,   I am new to Cisco collaboration, I have following device.    1. Cisco CMS 1K box 2. VCS-C, VCS-E & CMM (in be7k box) 3. CMS Recording (in be6k box)   requirement is 1. H.323 & SIP call from users. 2. Recording & streaming of the conference.   r...

TMS templates not available with CUCM registered telepresence codecs

We are busy registering several telepresence endpoints to CUCM but are missing functionality due to the limited amount of configuration parameters exposed through the CUCM device pages for a Telepresence device.TMS can import CUCM registered endpoint...

Resolved! jabber cant find local users

Hey. I have some local user and LDAP user. I want to present to the LDAP user a ThumbnailPhoto in jabber. The photos are loaded to the AD server. My issue is: If in the CUCM service profile the UDS checkbox is active i can see Local user but not Thum...

netanelda by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! MRA Issues after CUCM upgrade

Hi,   I just upgraded my CUCM/IMP/CUC from 10.5 to 11.5(1)SU3. VCS expressway is and was running v8.10.1 and MRA was working fine when we were on CUCM 10.5.   After CUCM/IMP upgrade Jabber MRA connections were still working but seems to have stopped ...

WHY CISCO!!?!?! Why?

Why did you call it "WebEx Teams"???? All you did there was confuse the non-tech savvy end users. Here's how their inner monologue will play out:"Which app am I supposed to use? Microsoft Teams or WebEx teams? Well now I'm late to the meeting because...