Collaboration Applications

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Users are receiving an error "Phone Services Sign-in failed" intermittently when signing in to Jabber (both Android and iOS).I have verified my credentials are correct and entered them multiple times. If I reset Jabber I can sometime sign-in and phon...

jrbarke01 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear every one i have a CUCM version 10.5 and i want uprage it to 11.5 and i dont know how to check license. I would like to check if the license now supports upgrades or not. Can you help me how to check it? Thanks

quytx by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Chat hunt group

Good morning,   Is it possible to have a chat hunt group in Cisco Jabber?   For example....let's say the hunt group is called "IT support". Whenever a user has a problem or question he/she will go to Cisco Jabber, search for "IT support" and ask a qu...

Erikh by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Is there any way in IM&P or CUCM to see the time an user has been available (green) on any of the devices he has signed in? How can I control the amount of time that must pass before Jabber client (CSF, BOT, TCT, TAB) puts the status of the us...

The Jabber client that has been installed on my workstation seems to work in every respect, except that in Chat, I cannot see the text that I have just sent somebody, and I cannot see their reply.   We've uninstalled and reinstalled different version...

Stivan777 by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am looking to remove the IPAddress dialing information that is included in the instructions on how to dial into a meeting, but I am unable to identify which template this is associated with in webex admin.  Anyone know which template I would want t...

Top Solution Authors