Collaboration Applications

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Jabber 12 Voicemail Icon

While it's great to see the ongoing development of Jabber for Windows in v12, I've got to question one of the UI 'enhancement' decisions.  The Voicemail icon has been moved below Meetings, which means in the default window layout it is now hidden.  T...

dbooth by Beginner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Escalate to CMS space from Jabber

We currently have WebEx configured with Jabber, as the escalation point for the Meet Now option in a chat window.  I was wondering if we can add CMS as an additional option for Meet Now?  Has anybody done this or have any idea if we can?   Jabber 11....

brown3wab by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

VXME 11.9 jabber 11.9

We are trying to get cisco jabber 11.9 to work in a VMware horizon view environment We have the vxme client 11.9 installed to the thin client underlying physical device and the vxme agent and jabber version 11.9 to the hvd the virtual desktop.   This...

sgeorge11 by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

WebEx with OneDrive

Hi there,   I wanted to see if anyone has any experience with the OneDrive integration with WebEx?   I have a test site setup and the option to enable OneDrive integration is selected, however I cannot see any option to actually share content from On...

Resolved! WebEx Named Host Limit

I am looking for clarification. We have Cisco Spark with Business Messaging and Advanced Meetings. This includes WebEx Meeting Center. According to our order we purchased 10 Toll Named Users Plus. When I look at our WebEx administration site, it show...