Collaboration Applications

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I know that atleast until CMS version 2.2, Cisco has only tested and supports CMS Clustering and Call bridge grouping with CUCM as the Call control application. I do not see any such updates on 2.3 Release notes if CMS clustering and Call bridge grou...

My Customer is running on CUCM 10.5.3 and J4W 11.9.3 When an inbound call is received as a Unknown number and it is a missed call or an answered call. The log of this call is not saved in the recent calls Tab on Jabber. It is only saved on the Hard P...

fsobhy by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are currently running Jabber version 11.9.3 with CUCM version 11.5.1.13901-3.  We are in the process of rolling jabber out to our end users but the question came up.  Is it possible to auto-select Softphone mode (Use my computer for calls) when wo...

Hey,   Using Jabber Version 11.1.1 Build 22531 on a Lenovo X1 Yoga Gen 2 running latest version on Windows 10.Now when i try to use the embedded camera to make a call i get an error and jabber crashes. Error says Critical File Error D:\jenkinsslave\w...

BennoMac by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes