Collaboration Applications

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

The public vip should be in the same subnet as the Internet Reverse Proxy vm The public vip address should be visible from the internet Problem is the meeting.cwms.com has to resolve to the public ip address since there is non-split horizon dns.  So...

Hi,I have some windows jabber clients and it seems I can't start a conference.I select the parties to create a voice conference.But I can only add one party and the third is not working.Has any one an idea?Group chat is working fine.thanks,JH        ...

Jabber application requires reset after initial sign-in, otherwise the following error messages is received: Windows - Your username or password is not correct. Android - The username or password is invalid, or the user account is inactive.  Reset pa...

Chrissy B by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I've been experiencing an issue with Spark and its Hybrid Call Aware service where a call through CUCM shows up in Spark (with the "Join" button to start the zero-touch meeting), but stays "stuck" in Spark for a whole day. Basically, the Join butt...