Collaboration Applications

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I have a display setup like this with my primary monitor in landscape on the left and secondary in portrait on the right: [   ]|  |      |  | Whenever I have Jabber open on the right screen and minimize it, upon refocusing the window it has changed t...

EricLaska by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,  I tried to setup jabber profile.  I created CSF profile and assigned line to it.  but the user is not able to log in to jabber. In the end user there is no place to select UC Service Profile. System Version : 8.6.2 Any help would be appreciated...

I just wanted to give some feedback on the user interface of spark.I understand the direction moving away from Jabber, but I also miss the power that this little bar that only takes up 1/10 of my screen has.Compared to Slack (which I downloaded ironi...

Hi All,We have newly registered as a Spark partner and received email regarding Cloud Management Portal. I could not see My Organization setup. When referred to documents found when we login first-time initial setup wizard setup appears which I could...