Collaboration Applications

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Resolved! jabber cannot reach server

Hi All, Once again a question about jabber that cannot reach the server some how... a did search on the forum for some answers and most of the time it's a dns issue. however i use the default domain name so DOMAIN.NOT.SET in the jabber on my iphone a...

kennis1977 by Beginner
  • 21 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Disabling File Transfers - any kind but just for mobile devices - iOS and Android

Hi, I've found all kinds of information on how to disable file transfers on all installed Jabber devices but none that just specify how to disable file transfer for only iOS and Android devices.  This is a requirement for our data protection officer ...

Resolved! CUCM 8.6, Jabber 11.5 The Telephony configuration settings are invalid

Hello, I am trying to register my jabber windows client to CUCM, but I receive the error "The Telephony configuration settings are invalid". I am not able to apply the TFTP server, CTI server, CCMCIP server informations as I gave in previous jabber ...

Cisco Jabber Screen share (ver 10.5) unreadable, screen resolution very bad

Hello, im opening a TAC on this but figured the helpful folks on here would have a quicker answer.We have a user in one of our remote offices who manages a group that uses the screen share function often, but for some of the users when they share the...