Collaboration Applications

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Windows 7 PC not decreasing the volume of media streaming when we are getting Jabber call.Here is a typical scenario:    Test: Listen to audio from a web server , such as YouTube or windows media player.    Start a Jabber call: Audio from the web ser...

We're currently using desktop sharing internally on jabber but it doesn't work when we're outside the LAN using Jabber through the VCS(mobile and remote access). Do we need webex meeting center to make this work? If not,  what are the options to make...

DEars, I go through all the support forum I couldn't find a solution for my issue.I have CUCM version 9.1.2 with Expressway C & E version 8.5. Issues ===== Issue No 1 When I call from Cisco Jabber Desktop (Through MRA) to Cisco Jabber Smart Phone ...

WebEx version 2.5.1.6139.B-AE WebEx Productivity Tools: 2.82.502.11 One of our users cannot use the Webex/Outlook tool.  She receives this message when she tries to add Webex to an Outlook meeting: Your account is blocked by your site administrato...

Hi Guys, I have been up and down this forum and google following all the settings and configurations but I do not get my ldap directory synced with my mobile devices which means I do not see their photos nor any contact details I can only IM them fro...