Collaboration Applications

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Was I mistaken expecting new Jabber to give an option to install softphone only option? We don't have a Presence or WebExpress. For some reason I expected to see that since there is a rumor IP Communicator will be dismissed and not supported. Jabber ...

I have cucm 10.5 and expressway 8.2I don't use TLS connection. just tried to join expressway and cucm .I can register jabber for iphone on IM & P at inside.cucm and IM&P statues is good .and than I changed my network to outside network on my phone wi...

sadojs3535 by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Installing new 2.5 cwms solution with irp.  When trying to deploy manually or using the automated method, the servers hang on "Waiting for a connection from the Admin virtual machine" and my install keeps spinning with "waiting" for the Media Server ...

mzajeski by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

From what I’m reading in the support forums, Jabber creates one file located at...... (C:\Users[userid]\AppData\Local\Cisco\Unified Communications\Jabber\CSF\History).Currently there is no way to delete this except by deleting the .db file that holds...

rrangel by Level 1
  • 20 replies
  • 4 Helpful votes

About to install CWMS 2.5 on B-series at a customer that has NetApp NFS datastore which only allows thin provisioning. I found the following statement in CWMS install guide, can someone confirm if it would be supported to install CWMS as thin provisi...