Collaboration Applications

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

This is for people who are used to IRC (internet relay chat): people can can join a public room (with or without a password required) by connecting to the server and then joining one of the public rooms available. We have teams in our locations that ...

lgammo by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi everyone, I have a funny issue - I have a user with a long userid in CUCM ('aaaaaaaaaaa960'), so their CSF device name should be 'CSFaaaaaaaaaaa960'). Thing is CUCM (9.1.2SU[1]) doesn't want to allow this device name because it is too long. Can a...

Can someone help me understand the new feature in Jabber Guest 10.6? The release note for 10.6 says BFCP is now supported, which is to receive screen sharing, but I always had this feature available. For instance, I can dial to a multipoint or point ...

Frank P by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all. Hi I'm Yoong Huh. I just tested i a CWMS MR5 system in my lab. And I find someting different result in Genereta CSR in security tap of CWMS administration page. Here is snapshot of CWMS 2.5 with no update. Meeting URL : meetingmr5.comtectes...

neobrutal by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,I'm setting up Jabber Guest server.  We need to allow external users to be able to video conference into our Telepresence MX300.  What's the best case client use scenario?  I see Cisco has a Jabber Guest App for android and IOS? And then fr...