Collaboration Applications

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi Guys, I am verifying the cisco site the version 10.5 to do download, but, I found only JabberGuest-10.6.7.50-Upgrade-Only.iso (upgrade). Is possible to do download the installation version? Is need a specific contract? I have the CCO valid. Thanks...

Hi,I'm wondering if this is already available, if so then I missed it.When I start an IM session on my Jabber 4 Windows and want to continue it on my Jabber for Android or iOS, I want to see the complete IM session chat history on every device. (and ...

sluijterr by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello I am looking for assistance on customizing the 10.5 client. i am not seeing CUP_Address in the property table. ultimately i am looking to have the msi file preconfigured so once its installed the end user will only need to log in.i am using sup...

cisco by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are having a couple issues over MRA; the first being able to search the directory over MRA.  When I type more than 3 letters it fails to pull any information except for existing contacts.  It works fine when connected over VPN or directly on the n...

Several users within my organization reported slow response when sending instant messages in Jabber.  The interface response was very sluggish when opening chat windows, sending, typing messages etc.  Response was almost as if the typing was buffered...

0mn1p0tent by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes