Collaboration Applications

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

In a web page you can use links similar to this: <a href="tel:1234">Call reception</a>Clicking  on this link will pop up a Jabber confirmation dialog.Is there a possibility to disable the confirmation dialog? (Like in webdialer: Do not display call c...

wosele by Level 4
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,we are implementing a Jabber solution with Collab Edge platform. We are trying to federate with XMPP against other provider. We can see packets using tcpdump in Expressway server but message doesn't arrive the destination (in both directions) Does...

Resolved! Cisco Webex

Hello,I have a customer who has purchased licenses for Webex Meeting Centre. This Webex solution is going to be integrated with Telepresence. After I went through the A2Q and submitted the form for approval I get back this from Cisco "We will approve...

akshay by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hii have configured cisco jabber for mobile(iphone and androide ) by using Cisco Dual mode for iphone and android  it worked googMy question: if i would like to use Blackbery or nokia or onther mobile with jabber what shoud i do on cucmregard

Top Solution Authors