Collaboration Applications

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I've uploaded the Tar file for Cisco IP phone 8831, as our current Call Manager doesn't have this phone type.I have completed this before a time or two, but it's been a long time, so I was hoping to be refreshed on the steps to be taken once the TAR ...

When we click on the voicemail icon within Jabber, we get "You are not signed in to your voicemail account. Go to the phone accounts tab..."When I go to File>Options>phone accounts and and enter my AD credentials for username and password, it says th...

Resolved! Jabber

Hello Engineers,  i'm new in Jabber word, i'm finish the integration between CUCM 10.0 and CUCM IM&P 10.0 and i make LDAP Sync and every things is okay, But :- 1.i need to use desk phone for jabber, what type of phone i will create "CUCP OR CUCSF".2....

Hi all,my cust ask if there same installtion switch to set a Jabber client to a specific language.I know if the System in germany jabber are also in german, but the cust will use the windows in german and jabber in english. Is that possible?-joerg

j-lehmann by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

By default I understand the Jabber History File is stored at C:\Users\USER_NAME\AppData\Local\Cisco\Unified Communications\Jabber\CSF\HistoryHowever, our users move around and use different computers spread across multiple locations and it's frustrat...

BlueyVIII by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes