Collaboration Applications

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Resolved! Jabber

Hello Engineers,  i'm new in Jabber word, i'm finish the integration between CUCM 10.0 and CUCM IM&P 10.0 and i make LDAP Sync and every things is okay, But :- 1.i need to use desk phone for jabber, what type of phone i will create "CUCP OR CUCSF".2....

Hi all,my cust ask if there same installtion switch to set a Jabber client to a specific language.I know if the System in germany jabber are also in german, but the cust will use the windows in german and jabber in english. Is that possible?-joerg

j-lehmann by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

By default I understand the Jabber History File is stored at C:\Users\USER_NAME\AppData\Local\Cisco\Unified Communications\Jabber\CSF\HistoryHowever, our users move around and use different computers spread across multiple locations and it's frustrat...

BlueyVIII by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, i can not sign in!I received an email to verify my my email address and an e-mail with the request to create a new password.But both links do not work.I get the message "An internal authentication error occurred. Contact your system administra...

estaltner by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes