Collaboration Applications

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

When I go to one of my Jabber Guest links the plugin loads and run, but I get "TURN Error:  Your call attempt has failed due to incompatibility with your home or company security infrastructure. Please contact your network administrator or check your...

Cisco Jabber 9.6.2iOS 7.1.1CUCM 9.1.2 Call arrives at iPhone with Cisco Jabber App 9.6.2. Jabber is ringing - after answering the call - Cisco Jabber go on playing the ringtone.The call is connected with the other party - the other party can also he...

reindl_mc by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Scenario: From his Jabber 9.7 phone-mode, the customer dials in to a auto-attendant and he cannot see the digits he is entering from the dial-pad icon, it displays **********Is there any config to allow the display of these digits dialed after the ca...

We are  a facing a strange problem with samsung galaxy s5 mini,  android 4.4.2 and the latest Cisco Jabber client available on play store.Cisco Jabber crashes on startup every time because in the  wifi connection we manually configured a proxy.If we ...

Hi, I have installed Jabber (Version 9.3.10) in my iPad and I have the following problem. When I access with jabber to make a multicall, the video and audio does not work. In fact, the system does not ask me to add my pin as normally does when I use ...

lsabater2 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We want to log all the IM sessions taking place between Jabber users to a DB. From Cisco Docs we understand the persistent chat feature provides such a facility. Postgre 9.1 has been installed and linked to IM&P server.I logged in to IMP Administr...

shkk by Cisco Employee
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I have a problem with jabber for everyone with CUCM and CUCM IM in 10.0.1 On CUCM IM when i go to System/Presence Topology i can see users with correct IM adress like 100@cisco.com but on Jabber clients when i search an user and i want to add...