Collaboration Applications

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

We have 2 CUCM 8.6 and one presnce server 8.6. users are imported from AD. There are 255 users and all of them are CUPC status enabled except one user. That user shows status unassigned. If I try assign the status I get error "Unable to change assign...

Hi All UC Experts, I am using the CUCM 9.1.2 and IM&P 9.1.1, I want to enable the CTI control Deskphone of Jabber.I granted the related rights, including "CCM End User", "CTI Enabled", "Standard CTI Allow Control of Phones supporting Rollover Mode", ...

Hi all, I have Jabber installed in the pc customers, but the issue is, when they get a call and answer via Jabber, they can't hear the person how did the call, but the other person (the one to did the call ) can hear them, this issue is with calls fr...

Hey guys,I have a 1 pub/1 sub IMP cluster that is 9.1.1.31900-1.Jabber client is 10.5.CA is in house and root certs and host certs are verified to be correct over a show web-security. As well, when I browse to the FQDN of the 2 servers i no longer ge...

Hi,I tried to call one telephone number by Jabber Guest URI in IE10 by this link:https://jabberguest.cisco.com/call/22014191@cisco.com?name=Ziwei%20FanBut an error will jumped as below and disconnect the call,  I have no idea about this issue..Could ...

Hello,We recently ordered a handful of CMR cloud licenses to try out.  Everything is working great except for how the custom PMR URI is laid out.  Because we don't use SSO with WebEx our login username is our email address.  So the custom uri goes as...