Collaboration Applications

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

If a presentation* is being shown from a VC end point/or by Jabber, the audio cuts off, then the video of the Jabber user freezes. The call has not ended on our end we can still hear and see them. A few moments later their video on our end fre...

Hi All, Does any one know (or documentation) if the 7821 phones support video (not talking about CUVA) to co-inside with Jabber? Have done some testing and can't seem to get it to work so I am not sure if it is a SIP thing or 78xx thing... Any help m...

VLT06 by Level 3
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We're currently piloting Jabber and are looking at presenting the Jabber client thinly with App-V or ThinApp - has anyone been successful in doing so?I have the client presented to some users, but we are seeing some different behaviour.  On an App-V ...

Hi,I have IM & Presence 10.0 (on premise) , CUCM 10.0 and jabber for windows 9.7.2, Is it possible configure SSO to jabber ? if so, can i have the cisco document about? So far I have red of SSO at cloud base not IM & Presence on premise.I appreciate ...